NATURAL DISASTER RESTORATION
Natural disasters by their very nature are catastrophic events that will generally occur without very much warning and can have an unforeseen impact on your family home. Depending on the type of natural disaster that strikes can determine whether our restoration work can be carried out in a number of hours or days, but what you can always rely on is that we will be there with you every step of the way. Having helped a countless number of homeowners and tenants in houses and condos across this area, Big Dog Construction provides a rapid, qualified and compassionate restoration service that will not only get your house back to its pre-disaster best in no time at all but also ensure that the upheaval experienced by your family is minimized as much as possible. Let’s face it, there are few events in life that are as traumatic as a natural disaster striking to the core of your home. When this happens, you need to ensure that you have the best restoration service here for you to use. Big Dog Construction is that team.
Adjusters will be contacted in minutes of receiving your call, which can arrive at your location in hours. Our adjusters are a very important part of this process, they are the only property loss professionals who work on behalf of you the policy holder. Don't wait until the claim from your insurance company isn't enough, call us immediately. Using our adjuster from the start will not only elevate the headache of dealing with your insurance company during this traumatic time, but it will also maximize your claim.
NATURAL DISASTER PRE-PLANNING
While there is no way of fully preparing for the impact that a natural disaster can have on your home, the reality is that there is a range of pre-planning actions that you can take to ensure that your home is as protected as possible from the damage from a thunderstorm, hurricane, tornado or flash-flood. In reality, even a few minutes of planning before an emergency situation occurs could end up saving you valuable time and thousands of dollars if disaster strikes. It is fully understandable that nobody wants to imagine their home being damaged by a natural disaster but being prepared can make this most challenging of situations just a little bit easier. Some of the preparation tips that we recommend all homeowners should take care of include:
- Every couple of months take photos and videos of your home as well as all the contents within. Doing so will expedite the insurance claims process after the natural disaster strikes.
- Make sure to itemize new goods as you renew your insurance.
- Make copies of important documents, such as insurance plans, and keep them in a safe place such as a deposit box.
- Make sure to prepare a detailed contact list that is kept off-site: friends, family, doctors, insurance companies, etc.
- Contact us prior to the natural disaster hitting if you are in an area predicted to be affected, whether you live in or out of the home. Big Dog Construction is a first come first serve company, this will ensure you prompt service to just check on your home or begin restoration immediately.
PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING
At Big Dog Construction, we know that when it comes to natural disaster restoration, talk is cheap. That is why, for us, our work is our proof. From devastating floods, super storms, hurricanes, and have catered to all types of natural disasters. Doing so has allowed us to provide a rapid disaster restoration service that can guarantee real and long-lasting results for you.